National Week of Deaf People Downloadable Resources Pack
$15.00 incl GST
Do you teach Auslan classes in primary or secondary school? Or are you any teacher looking for new and different social studies topics to explore with your class? Want to use the National Week of Deaf People and International Day of Sign Languages to help your students understand some of the social and cultural context behind Auslan and the Deaf Community? Need some resources to help but can’t find anything?
Well, this downloadable resource pack is the solution to your problem.
This pack is bursting with useful background information, fact sheets, activity ideas and worksheets.
You will find a wide range of activities to choose from, with suitability ranging from early primary (eg colouring sheets), to mid-secondary (eg debating topics).
Buy now and download immediately on payment!
After payment you will receive a download link. You will have up to 7 days to download the pdf file.
Maximum one download per customer.
Copyright © MyAuslan Pty Ltd 2021. All rights reserved by author.
By downloading this resource you agree to the following:
- You may use this resource with a single class only.
- You may make one copy for each student in your class of the relevant worksheet and hand-out materials.
- You may not distribute physical or electronic copies of the materials except to the students in your class.
- You may not alter the digital versions of our product in any way.
- If another teacher wishes to use the resource for their class, they are welcome to purchase and download from our site