Learning to recognise and count with numbers is an important part of language and cognitive development. So MyAuslan is pleased to introduce our new Numbers range.
The first product is a set of flashcards featuring all the signs of the numbers from zero to 21, 30, 33, 400 and 5000, with the other side showing the English word, numeral, and, for 1-10 a symbolic representation of the number. Completing the set are cards with the signs for “Number” and “How Many?”
Then there are two cute and colourful posters which are excellent aids to help little Auslaners learn the signs for numbers from zero to ten:
- The “Numbers” poster teaches them how the numbers are sequenced and how to recognise them as numerals.
- The “Let’s Count” Poster helps them practice counting the various animals, which are depicted signing their own name!
The posters are both available with illustrations from either the signer’s perspective, or the viewer’s perspective. Choose the one that best meets your needs:
- Signer’s perspective – recommended for 0-4 y.o
- Viewer’s perspective – recommended for school-age (5+)
Choose the size that best suits your needs:
- A2+ – ideal for playroom or bedroom at home
- A1+ – ideal for the classroom