- A proud Deaf bilingual native Auslan user (quite a mouthful, eh?), a mother to 4 non-deaf human kids and a large collection of furry & feathery kids.
- A bibliophile and a writer.
- Taught Auslan for over 30 years to people from 0 to 99 (yes, I like Lego).
- Degrees in Linguistics, Education, and Family History (I know – I am a geek!).
- A hunter and collector of both dead and living deaf people in Australia.
- Fun fact – I have over 15 deaf relatives in my family, spanning 4 generations.
You’ll have to wait till 10th October to learn more about this animal…
You’ll have to wait till 10th November to learn more about this animal…
You’ll have to wait till 10th December to learn more about this animal…