- A proud Deaf bilingual native Auslan user (quite a mouthful, eh?), a mother to 4 non-deaf human kids and a large collection of furry & feathery kids.
- A bibliophile and a writer.
- Taught Auslan for over 30 years to people from 0 to 99 (yes, I like Lego).
- Degrees in Linguistics, Education, and Family History (I know – I am a geek!).
- A hunter and collector of both dead and living deaf people in Australia.
- Fun fact – I have over 15 deaf relatives in my family, spanning 4 generations.
Auslan Educational Resources and Tools
Check out our wide range of Auslan education resources, tools and gifts. We have products suitable for schools, teachers and families using, learning or loving Auslan. Have a look around, and feel free to contact us with any inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia of $12.50 (incl GST) per order