- A proud Deaf bilingual native Auslan user (quite a mouthful, eh?), a mother to 4 non-deaf human kids and a large collection of furry & feathery kids.
- A bibliophile and a writer.
- Taught Auslan for over 30 years to people from 0 to 99 (yes, I like Lego).
- Degrees in Linguistics, Education, and Family History (I know – I am a geek!).
- A hunter and collector of both dead and living deaf people in Australia.
- Fun fact – I have over 15 deaf relatives in my family, spanning 4 generations.
Auslan Educational Resources
Check out our wide range of Auslan education resources, tools and gifts. We have products suitable for schools, teachers and families using, learning or loving Auslan. Have a look around, and feel free to contact us with any inquiries: email@example.com
Flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia of $12.50 (incl GST) per order